Sunday 15 June 2008

gone baby gone

is an amazing film, ben affleck has done good.
go see it.

other than that, i'm back in london and hating it.
i can't believe that there was a time when i seriously loved london and everything about it.
i honestly cannot stand it here now, i absolutely love being home.
home is fantastic.
but enfield is not.

to ease the pain of being here i am watching a lot of buffy the vampire slayer (from the beginning i started on wednesday, i am currently watching 'what's my line pt. 2'). i think i had forgotten how much i love this show. it's so brilliant. i am excited for dollhouse.

3 comments:

Jimbo said...

I'm so jealous of you being able to sit and watch the entire series in a row. I wish I had the time to do that :D

If you need to borrow any let me know and I'll post them off forthwith. :)

lorzy said...

hehe, thankyou, but i've got 1-4 on dvd and ryan has 5,6 and 7 so im gonna nick them off him when he comes down. i am absolutely loving watching them all back to back. i am still on nineties hair hehe x

Jimbo said...

I'm working my way through How I Met Your Mother at the moment and it's fun seeing Alyson in a normal role again :) although it's quite scary, one of the character's mum is played by Angela Pitrelli from Heroes, and she's dating the guy who played the Mayor - I was such a fanboy about that :D