Monday 11 August 2008

horse riding

i used to ride all the time when i was younger, had lessons from when i was five and had my own horse for a few years, but then i gradually stopped going because i was a teenager and wanted to go out with my friends at weekends. but recently, when thinking about exercise and the fact i should maybe do some i realised that riding has always been the one thing ive ever enjoyed, so i looked into it and liverpool has a riding club where i can have a lesson once a week. so im doing a couple of catch up lessons at trent park tomorrow and wednesday. and im a bit nervous. but very very excited.

other than that ive got a very busy week coming up with ryan coming down on wednesday and staying for ages. james' birthday, day out in london, day out with my rents possibly and then READING. but then i have to move back to uni and i wish my tutor would just bloody reply already and tell me what the hell i have to do for my review.

currently watching: CROSS COUNTRY AT THE OLYMPICS :)

No comments: