Thursday 2 October 2008

and and and

another mini rant about clothes shops:
why make the waist size of your jeans smaller, why are jeans now too tight for me, but the same size that i bought 5 months ago fit me perfectly, they may even be considered a bit too big.

can anyone recommend a good place to buy reasonably priced jeans?
im so fed up.

also.
im stupid, and read dates in the english way not the american way which means watchmen is out in march. how bloody exciting.

and.
it's xmas and my birthday in 3 months, i want the extravaganza to include a new ipod (ive already asked my dad and he had no objections) but i don't know whether to get a classic or a touch? i love my touchscreen phone, so the actual use of a touchscreen doesn't bother me, but does anyone know whats better? (jack i'm looking at you)

THANKS.



----------------
Now playing: The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight

2 comments:

Jack said...

but does anyone know whats better?

If you want shitloads of music in your pocket all the time and not much else then get a Classic. If you want something that does fun other things but has less music capacity then get a Touch.

There's no simple answer as to what's better. It depends what you want it for.

I want a new one, but I don't really know what I want really. I tend to only really listen to a small selection of my music and mostly podcasts nowadays anyway, so I may get a Touch.

lorzy said...

thanks :) i think i want a touch cuz its all fancy, and i don't use my ipod all that much anyway.
hmmmmm
xx